Re: Gail Rossi's Book on Chop Seal Carving

Dear Kim,

I tried to place an order for this book, but when I clicked on submit, I received
the following error message: "error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/catalogs/saveorder.asp, line 865"

As I had already entered my credit card information, this concerns me.  I would
love to order of copy of the book, and if my credit card order will not go
through, I'd like to pay by check.

Thank you.

Kara Sjoblom

--