Re: paring stone repairs

I have used a two part white plumber's epoxy from the hardware store,
cleaning the break with alcohol before hand, with excellent results.
The epoxy sands at about the same rate as the stone, allowing for refacing
with sand paper. I've used this to fill chips around edges as well as gluing
a stone back together and filling cracks. This is not an archival repair of
course. Best
James

James Tapley Hand Bookbinder
2077 Thirteenth Street