Re: Dem bones

At 05:40 PM 4/26/2001 -0400, David Hodgdon
  wrote:
>Last time I checked glutes, they were still muscles.

I'm not sure mine qualify as muscles any more after having been sat on for
many years. I didn't know anatomical accuracy was the heart of the matter
here. I was going for the humerus - sorry you missed it. You'll just have
to take out your scapula and carve me up.