looking for manuals...

I'm looking to purchase a couple of reference books and was wondering if
list members had any leads...

One is Shereen LaPlantz's "Innovative bookbinding : secret compartments &
hidden messages"

and the other is a book that has 100 (or maybe it was 25 - I can't
remember...) books made from a single sheet.

I'm teaching workshops for some grade school teachers this summer and I'd
like to add a few things to my bag of tricks.

Thanks for your time -

Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon
paper@oregontrail.net