Re: looking for manuals...

Have you tried John Neal Books?  I believe the e-mail is=20
johnnealbooks@aol.com--I picked up my copy of Shereen's book from him.

As to the other book, I'd be interested in it's title/author; my daughter,=20
the teacher in FLorida--not to mention me <g>, might find it quite=20
interesting!

Neala
in Southern California--not so sunny; May/June gloom.

                                   =20
Neala Coan
Penaninknc@aol.com
<A HREF=3D"http://www.nealacoanstudio.com">http://www.nealacoanstudio.com</A=

=E2=80=A6but still under some construction--please be patient  : )