SOHO Wire-O Binding?

Can anyone recommend a Wire-O style punch and installer suitable for light -
medium duty in a small office? In a nutshell, I have a publication I would
like to bind using this, rather than plastic comb binding that will have
about 75 sheets of 60 lb paper plus 2 10 pt. cardstock covers.

Thanks for any advice.

Ken Smith