Single-Sheet Books / Accordians

Hi,

I'm new to the list. I don't know of the 2nd book that
Roberta referenced; however, there are a number of
resources on concertinas.

Gabrielle Fox's book: The Essential Guide to Handmade
Books, includes a project on "The Non-Adhesive
Accordian Book." The manual was published in 2000 by
North Light Books in Cincinnati.

The publisher's website is www.nlbooks.com and the
ISBN is 1-58180-019-3.

Also, there are a couple of websites for teachers of
young people:

<www.theteacherscorner.net> The Social Studies and
Arts and Crafts sections may be of interest to those
teaching book arts to children.

<http://milton.mse.jhu.edu:8001/library/pres/cncrtina.htm>
This page provides a diagramatic plan for making a
concertina. Note that in the 2nd to the last part of
the URL, "Concertina" DOES NOT contain an "o."

<www.Artsednet.getty.edu> also has information you may
be able to use.

Hope this is helpful,