Re: SOHO Wire-O Binding?

Try www.stampsalad.com=20

Christopher McAfee
Conservation
Church and Family History Department
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
50 N East Temple St
Salt Lake City, UT 84150

>>> Ken Smith <ksmith@KLSTRAINING.COM> 05/01/01 10:45AM >>>
Can anyone recommend a Wire-O style punch and installer suitable for light =
-
medium duty in a small office? In a nutshell, I have a publication I would
like to bind using this, rather than plastic comb binding that will have
about 75 sheets of 60 lb paper plus 2 10 pt. cardstock covers.

Thanks for any advice.

Ken Smith

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO: