Re: Dem bones

Black & Decker?
Becton Dickinson?

I wondered if anyone would note my careful choice of words.  Thanks for
the reinforcement!  Remember, book binders do it in leather.  They do all
they can to reach accord by tying signatures to a page.  Oh well, sew
what?  Any more would be unseamly (and there is much, much more).

R*

On Tue, 1 May 2001, Michael Brady wrote:

> >   Never again let it be denied that I use restraint with puns
>
> Is that one of those B&D things?

R. H. Starr, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Psychology