book show

Hi. I'm new to this list. Have been on the internet 5 years and have not =
joined a single mailing list until this one. Amazing, really.
I work at an Arts Council and we're thinking about having a book arts =
show in our gallery next April.=20
We won't be jurying the work.=20
As well, there are no book arts groups in our city, so we're starting =
from scratch here and will probably have a lot of entries from persons =
who've never made a book before.
Any advice? Suggestions? Warnings? Helpful hints? Not so helpful hints?
All comments welcome.

http://www.mnsi.net/~acwr