ISCA Annual box of books

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Once more you are invited to contribute an edition of
125 small bookworks or fluxus items to the ISCA Quarterly Annual Box of
Artists Books. As guests of the Society, you will receive a copy of the box
of books but we do ask you to pay for postage and packaging, a $6 check made
out to ISCA. Maximum outside dimensions of the book are 7x81/2 inches or as
small as you wish. The books should be signed and numbered and a legible
version of your name should appear on the  cover.  Due date: June 1st.For
those of you unfamiliar with the Box of Books, ome back issues are available
from the Society for $25 plus $4 postage. Please visit our Homepage <
http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePAge.html> to learn more about
the International Society of Copier Artists. Please let me know if you plan
to participate.

All packages should be sent to ISCA, 222 Bone Hollow Road, Accord, NY 12404.
Correspondence to ISCA, 759 President St. #2H, B'klyn, NY 11215.

Reply to: Louise Neaderland, Director ISCA
E-Mail  ISCA4art2b@aol.com