Re: Bookish Anatomy

Dear Gentle Readers of recent arrival
  If you have joined this list in the past two weeks and are now wondering
whether you have blundered into the secret stronghold of some lunatic fringe,
the answer is yes, but we are a nice lunatic fringe and we do, actually, discuss
books in all aspects of their aesthetic, history and construction, upon
occassion.  In the meantime we amuse ourselves, as you see.   The secret is that
book folk sometimes run with scissors, just for the hell of it, when no one is
looking.  And play with scotch tape (or just scotch).
 Dorothy Africa