summer workshopst at North Bennet Street School

The following workshops are being offered this summer at the North =
Bennet Street School in Boston. All these courses (except the Galen =
Berry marbling workshop) are held Monday through Friday from 8:30 to =
4:30. Each workshop is $400.

These courses are open to all:

Marbling. June 9 - 10. Taught by Galen Berry.

Introduction to Cloth Case Bookbinding. July 9 =96 13. Taught by Lori =
Foley.

Bookbinding for Teenagers. July 16 =96 20. Taught by Susan Barney.

Non-Adhesive Bookbinding, August 13 =96 17. Taught by Mark Andersson.

These courses require some experience or pre-requisites:

Millimeter Bookbinding, August 6 =96 10. Taught by Mark Andersson. This =
course requires knowledge of case binding, and a finely sharpened French =
knife.

Book Repair and Conservation I. July 16 =96 20. Taught by James =
Reid-Cunningham Book Repair and Conservation II. August 20 =96 24. =
Taught by James Reid-Cunningham.

Prior to taking Repair I one needs to know how to make a case binding. =
Repair I is the pre-requisite for Repair II.

Please visit our website for more information, www.nbss.org, write =
workshop@nbss.org or call Janet Collins, Workshop Coordinator, at =
617-227-0155.=20