Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 May 2001 to 2 May 2001 (#2001-116)

Thanks for the b'day greetings, Carol! Can't type much now. Heading out
to radiation. Frank's really weak this week and it scares me to death to
see him wobbling back and forth when he walks. He almost lost balance
completely twice yesterday. (Yes, I know. That's why God invented
wheelchairs!)

Sorry so short.    Love,  Vinnie