Re: Bookish Anatomy

This really has been near the edge, hasn't it!  Fun though, between the groans.

A note to Peter:  A year ago or so you compiled a survey of countries represented
on the Book Arts List together with the number of correspondants in each.  I found
it very interesting, and if it isn't too much bother, could you do it again and
post it?

Carol
Eugene, OR