Re: books on sheets

Hi,
don't know where that came from, but I have no such list. There are a few
listed on the website, such as Timothy Krause (Timkra,) who are offering
reprints. I also have a list of "artist's books" which has not been
updated, and won't. Some of those offer books in sheets. What I've found is
that contacting the publisher/artist works best, and that most have some
portion of their editions unbound.

The URL is <http://www.philobiblon.com>. Look on the Book Arts Links page.

Peter

At 10:38 AM 5/4/01 EDT, you wrote:
>I heard that Peter had made a list of people who were looking to buy books in
>sheets to bind themselves. I am interested in getting hold of the list and
>would appreciate any info binders etc. might have about the market for
>unbound letterpress books.
>Caryl The Vixen Press

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>