an off-the-subject question

Hi all,

I know from reading the postings on this list that there are people with a
lot of other connections and interests. I have a friend who's a
photographer--not quite amateur, not quite professional--who may be offered
a job photographing an event, and needs guidelines on what compensation to
negotiate for. I thought if she got onto a listserv for photography,
especially of the documentary or journalistic sort, she might be able to
ask questions. I wasn't sure how to go about finding such a listserv but by
asking if anyone on this list has the address of one.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Cara Kendric
Philadelphia

PS. For what it's worth, my friend is in Seattle.