Re: an off-the-subject question

A quick search returned quite a few lists.  I'm afraid I haven't checked
checked out any of the lists though.

http://www.google.com/search?q=photography+mailing%2Blist&btnG=Google+Search

http://search.netscape.com/cgi-bin/search?charset=UTF-8&search=photography+mailing+list

sherece

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it
takes to sit down and listen.