Re: book arts

Hi Vanessa

I'm heading to Vancouver on the  weekend and hope to see this exhibition and possibly take in a afew lectures.. I had the brochure, but unfortunately gave it to a friend.
Their downloadable Program is in PDF format at their site, plus phone numbers below.

http://cne.eciad.bc.ca/

For registration information, general information and for information on other
                         courses such as Contract Training and Personal Consultation and Critique, contact
                         Continuing and Networked Education Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design 1399
                         Johnston Street Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9 Telephone 604 844 3810 Fax 604 844
                         3089
Email ceinfo@eciad.bc.ca,
or download a copy of the C+NE Catalogue
 (1.0MB).

margaret in alberta