Re: The World in Book_Arts-L...

Jae,

I am president of the Queensland Bookbinders' Guild. Contact
details can be found on our web site at:

http://www.maxlink.com.au/qbg

... or by email to me, or mail to

The Hon. Secretary
PO Box 73,
Annerley,
Qld 4103,
Australia

In New South Wales there's ...

NSW Guild of Craft Bookbinders
PO Box 1110
Rozelle 2039
Australia
email: newland_john@hotmail.com

... and in Victoria ...

The Victorian Bookbinders Guild
Secretary: Peter Zerbe
Email boundwords@labyrinth.net.au
5 Dunsterville Street,
Sandringham, 3191
Australia
Web site:
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bookbind/welcome.html

...and in Canberra ...

Canberra Craft Bookbinders Guild
PO Box 4332
Kingston
ACT 2604
Australia

There's a Guild in Western Australia (Perth) but I don't have details
to hand - I could find out if you want.

Hope this helps
Ken Dallaston

On 8 May 01, at 12:46, Jae Turner wrote:
> Can any of you (or, of course, anyone reading this)
> recommend book-related educational institutions, binderies,
> guilds/associations, centers, etc. of note (anywhere in Aus) for
> someone who will be relocating within a year?
President
Queensland Bookbinders Guild Inc.
PO Box 73, Annerley,
Qld 4103, Australia