VIRUS ALERT

I've been hit by a virus, and although I did not open the attachment, it
seems to have spread to at least one person in my email address book, so I'm
sending a blanket email to everyone in my book.  I did preview the message,
which must have been what set it loose.

PLEASE check your hard drive for instances of the file "homepage.html.VBS",
and DELETE THEM.

The message that brought the virus in the first place was from Buster
Simpson, and the text read:  "check out this home page".

I'm very sorry about this.

Delia Floor
Seattle WA