Re: Book arts in Australia

Thank you very much to all those who responded to the query about
book arts in Australia. For the archives, or for others potentially
interested, I have compiled the list of major organizations/suppliers that
were sent to me on and off list, including web address where applicable.

-jt
________________

Sydney area:

New South Wales Guild of Bookbinders
P.O. Box 1110
Rozelle, 2039 AUS
newland_john@hotmail.com

Primrose Paperworks Co-op. Ltd
operates out of Primrose Park in Mosman, Sydney
sdrew@morgan.net.au
http://www.aimit.com.au/primrose/index.htm

_________________

Melbourne area:

Victorian Bookbinders' Guild
c/o Peter Zerbe (Secretary)
5 Dunsterville Street
Sandringham 3191 AUS
boundwords@labyrinth.net.au
http://home.vicnet.au/~bookbind/welcome.html

Papermakers of Victoria
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~papervic/

Melbourne Chinese Books and Art Co.
109 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
Tel: (03) 96637688
Fax: (03) 96636429
Email: shop@chineseculture.com.au
       info@chineseculture.com.au

________________

Other areas:

Canberra Craft Bookbinding Guild
P.O. Box 4332
Kingston, A.C.T. 2604 AUS

Queensland Bookbinders' Guild
Ken Dallaston, President
P.O. Box 73
Annerley, Qld 4103 AUS
http://www.maxlink.com.au/9bg
ken@maxlink.com.au
(Brisbane is in Queensland: hosts a biennial artists book fair, organized
by Noreen Graham, editions@thehub.com.au)

Western Australia Craft Bookbinders Guild
c/o G. Levy
120 Baden St.
Tuart Hill 6060, W. Australia
(Perth is in W. Aus)