Book Arts Publications (was Umbrella)

There is also the Book Arts Classified and John
Neal has resumed publication of Shereen LaPlantz's
Taballae Ansata, I believe.

Also, Print magazine usually has a feature by Nancy
Prentice Hall, I think, on artists books.

A recent issue of Fiber Arts magazine had a wonderful
piece on Mimi Schaer's books (was it March or April?).

I agree with Kara about Dog Eared Magazine.  It is
produced by a wonderful book artist, Kerrie Carbary, who
lives and works in Seattle.

Kara's resource list is a great place to start.

Take care,
Kim