Columbia College Chicago

I was wondering if anyone as any information on Columbia College Chicago
Center for Book & Paper Arts, or knows where I could find more informatio=
on it.  Thanks it is greatly appreciated.

Jen Steele
jellybeanparkinglot@iwon.com
Sarasota, Florida

Introducing iWon Cash Points...now everyone's a winner on iWon.com.
Visit http://www.iwon.com now and start earning iWon Cash Points today!