Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 May 2001 to 11 May 2001 (#2001-125)

Dear Alice;
Where can we begin?
It seems amazing to me that you could walk after doing the Stationary Show or
SURTEX at the Javits Center!

Save some energy to come by the Center for Book Arts at 28 West 27th~ 3rd
floor
(212-4781-0295)and say hello.
While you're there see Monthly Featured Artist, Susan Rotolo's delightful
miniatures, A Show of Whimsey and the Main Gallery exhibition, Endgrain
Designs & Repetitions: The Pattern Papers of John DePol.

It's a good idea to pick up Time Out/ New York to find out what's going on
throughout the city. Enjoy!
Alice Simpson
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook/">
http://www.geocities.com/tangobook</A>