Subject: Adding additional boxes to an edition

Dear Editioners-
I am about to complete, TANGO BAR,  a letterpress limited edition of twenty
three books, signed and numbered. My prospectus and colophon state that there
are five books available in clam shell boxes. I have not yet sent out the
prospectus and have already pre sold four out of the five "deluxe " editions.
Is it "kosher" to add additional boxes? This would not affect the number of
editions.
Thanks.
Alice Simpson
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook/">