Re: Has anyone seen my rabbit?

> * A lock built into the binding to secure the book.  Probably a key type =
> lock, although when I really let my imagination run wild I can envision =
> a lock with no apparent key hole...perhaps you place a candle stick into =
> the center of the circle (see below) and the weight or a magnet works =
> the lock.

Check out the Lee Valley catalog, www.LeeValley.com, go to
hardware->locks->padlocks, they have several puzzle locks made in India
where first you have to find the _real_ keyhole, and similar magic like
indirection things. Also, the locks look like they were made a hundred  or
more years ago.

(Lee Valley is mostly a woodworking tools supplier, some tools are useful
for bookbinders too)