Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Looking for training in Buffalo, NY

Hello Mark!

I lived in Buffalo for a few years. I don't know much about Buffalo-area
bookbinding programs per se (my interest in the book arts post-dates my
residence there), but you might look in to the conservation graduate program
at Buffalo State. I don't know whether they teach book conservation, but
they might have some good leads for you.

Another thought: it seems to me that there are some bookbinders in
Rochester, so you might contact the art department at the University of
Rochester to see whether they can help you.

Christine Howard
Seattle, Washington
xine11@hotmail.com