Re: Adding additional boxes to an edition

Hi Alice - here's my two cents on this...

The benefit to the clients who bought the deluxe editions in the clam shell
boxes is their rarity, since you stated that there would only be five. If
that was a selling point, I would definitely stick to the original number
and just chalk it up to a learning experience.

But if you sold them to friends and collectors who aren't concerned about
how many copies came with the clam shell boxes, I would think you could tip
in an errata, treating the number of copies to be presented in clam shell
boxes as a typo as opposed to an afterthought. Not having seen the structure
you used for the piece, you might be able to pull it off, or it might look
terrible.

Either way, congratulations on the obvious success of the edition!

Best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon
paper@oregontrail.net