Re: Book plates

In a message dated 5/14/01 11:08:22 PM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

<< Date:    Mon, 14 May 2001 12:58:57 -0400
From:    Mathew Hamilton <mathewhamilton@HOME.COM>
Subject: Bookplate help

Hi,

I am trying to get started on designing a printing a series of =
bookplates. Can anyone offer any pointers on how to get started? =
Specifically dimensions to be aware of...and printing standards...>>

I'm also interested in designing and printing bookplates in small quantities,
but I'm wondering about the adhesive that should be used on the back and how
to put it there, by hand, screen print, some magic machine?

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Miniature hand crafted books and
PhotoGuides to National Parks