Question about large format book

Wondering if anyone can help with some advice.
Im painter/ printmaker.
I recently sold a number of editions of my prints to a collector. Its quite a
large stack of prints, and I put them in a clamshell box. The whole thing is
a bit cumbersome to view and the collector gently suggested I display the
prints in book form in the future. We are also currently discussing putting
these existing prints into a book. Any advice ? Anyone on this mailing list
make large format books? How much would something like this cost?