Re: Question about large format book

 There are many private binders who could make you a custom album for your
prints.   Depending on where you live, you might be able to locate several in
your area.  When contracting such a person, always ask to see some examples of
his or her work before you make a decision (pictures don't always tell you what
you need to know), and get a FULL explanation of what the binder has in mind, and
a price estimate, before work begins.  There are several designs that use
non-adhesive mounts or frames for album pages that would allow you, or a
collector, to remove an individual print for display or closer examination.  The
flip side of this, of course, is the security risk of theft or damage, so bear
that in mind when you and the binder discuss the album design.
   Good luck!
 Dorothy Africa