Book-art supplies in Holland

Hello:

I seem to remember a posting not too long ago with a breakdown of
current list subscribers based on country of residence; on that list I
think there were a handful of folks from The Netherlands....dus,

I'm currently "building" some book projects and am curious if anyone on
the list has information about book arts and/or paper supply companies
in the Netherlands. I'm primarily curious if there are any mail order
companies within NL that could provide a catalog, etc. The last paper
order I did was from a W.H. Smith out of Britain, but I would prefer to
find something closer to home -- I live in Amersfoort, by the way. I
mention mail order companies only because the selection of materials
tends to be larger. However, any suggestions for good book arts/art
supply stores is also welcome.

Thanks.
Cal Smith