Re: Dr. Martin's Dyes

I have seen numbers of really fine exhibitions of the paintings and drawings
done for book illustrations, together with the preliminary design development.
Seems a sad change to me if the current wisdom is that the original need not be
permanent.  The archive copy has always been the first generation, the one with
the touch of authenticity on it.  Who out there discards their
originals----anybody?  What do you keep for your records?

Carol
Eugene, OR