Re: Conference on K-12 Book Arts Curriculum

Dear Richard, We have done a great many book arts projects here at Henry
Street
Settlement's Arts-in-Eduction Program which I direct and in the schools. It's
not clear how the conference is being organized. Please let me know, it
sounds interesting and I would like to be involved  as an arts educator and
artist as well as an arts administrator.   Susan Newmark Fleminger