Board Cutter

Hi All,

I have had trouble finding places to cut my davey board (at reasonable cost),
but I certainly can't afford the $ or the space for a board shear. What do those
of you in my shoes do for cutting your board? My boyfriend has been cutting it
with a Stanley knife and a straightedge, but it's hardly ideal.

Kara
karonimo.com/resources/