Re: BOOK_ARTS-L D --Board Shears

In a message dated 5/17/01 1:24:59 PM, bvalenta@MINDSPRING.COM writes:

<< I've encountered on the List a number of times the name of a source for
used
equipment in New Jersey. Specifically, a company I deal with in Brooklyn, NY
is looking for a cutter but can't afford to replace their broken one with a
new one. They do pretty high volume work. I couldn't locate the New Jersey
company  in the archives although I'm sure it's in there somewhere.  Can
anyone recall the name of the company? >>

Also, contact Paul Brubaker at """binderyequip@outdrs.net""". He has board
shears at a very reasonable price.
Bill Minter