Re: melting Tyvek

DuPont makes Tyvek in a large number of versions (perforated, anti-static,
embossed) and offers a handful of pamphlets to go with it that explain the
qualities of Tyvek and its uses, and they say that the melting point is 275
degress Fahrenheit. This means, among other things, DON'T try to laserprint
or photocopy it unless you have some special printer copier that is cooler
than the 400 degrees that most of these fuse at. I got my pamphlets by
calling 1 800 44 TYVEK; I can't guarantee that the number still works but
you might try it.