Re: Question about large format book

I want to thank all of you for taking the time to answer my questions about
making a book to accommodate some of my prints.
I will contact many of you via emai and phone in the middle of June. At the
moment I am consumed with moving for the summer from NYC to the beautiful
Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. Im looking forward to my book projects
and feel blessed to be able to access so many experts in the field.
Thank you again.
Ld Lawrence