Re: Board Cutter

I use my Kuttrimmer.  I mostly work with the thinner end of Davey board.
Not so long ago some people on the list were saying they were having trouble
getting a straight edge, but I haven't had a problem as long as I place it
carefully and hold it down firmly while cutting.  The heaviest I have used
is a medium thickness and that gets pretty hard to cut.  Good luck.

Joyce Jenkins
Petersburg, Alaska