Looking for Mr. GoodBookDesign list

Hello, all

I've been a subscriber for a year or three now. I enjoy and appreciate the
discussions on the art and craft of bookmaking, the handwork, papermaking,
letterpress, etc.

I am also interested in the graphic design of books--a list that deals with
Tschichold and Dwiggins and Marshall Lee and those issues. These topics are
not frequently discussed here. Does anyone know of such a list? Can you
tell me how or where to subscribe?

Thanks.