Looking for book repair/conservation list

Hello, all.

I, like Michael Brady, enjoy the discussions on this list.  But I am also
interested in a list that deals more directly with the fields of book
repair and conservation since I deal with those veterans of general
circulation and reference tomes.

I already belong to the ConsDist List and will continue to belong to it and
this list but I am interested to know of a list/lists that deal more
directly with these subjects?

Thanks for you help.

Claudia Stall
Head, Collection Preservation Unit
San Diego State University Library
and Information Access
San Diego, CA  92182-8050

cstall@mail.sdsu.edu

"Be kind, do your best work, and touch the earth
gently"