Re: Looking for book repair/conservation list

Try:  bookbinding@yahoogroups.com

>I, like Michael Brady, enjoy the discussions on this list.  But I am also
>interested in a list that deals more directly with the fields of book
>repair and conservation since I deal with those veterans of general
>circulation and reference tomes.

(snip)

>Claudia Stall
>Head, Collection Preservation Unit
>San Diego State University Library
>and Information Access
>San Diego, CA  92182-8050
>
>cstall@mail.sdsu.edu
>
>"Be kind, do your best work, and touch the earth
>gently"

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR  97217

503/735-3942 (voice/fax)

http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

"The lyfe so short; the craft so long to lerne"
        Chaucer, Parlement of Foules, 1386