Re: Book Repair in Saskatchewan?

Hi Everyone,

I had been looking for a used printing and binding machine
in US (Rolad, Mehle, perfect binding machine, used), but
have no idea where to start.

Any help will be appreciated, please point me to a magazine,
listing, website - industry journal/group, delaer/broker ..
anything

Thanks in advance.

Noman Hassan