Re: Workmate

We used Workmates in Tim Ely's classes, and as Peter describes their use,
they worked quite well.

 Jim Carmin                               Multnomah County Library
 John Wilson Room Librarian               801 SW Tenth Avenue
 Central Library                          Portland, OR 97205-2597
 jimc@multcolib.org                       503-988-6287
 http://www.multnomah.lib.or.us/lib/about/mcl-wilson.html