Re: Royalty-free Clip Art

>Hi All,
>
>Can anyone recommend a good royalty-free clip art collection for the pc?
>Thanks.
>
>Kara

The company my husband works for (WARNING: SHAMELESS PLUG) has a
great clip art collection called Art Explosion, which is available
for PC and has over 600,000 images in it -- IN it, not downloadable
from the web. It comes with a lovely huge book of all the images so
you can look stuff up easily ahead of time. I use it A LOT. Most of
the images are vectors so they scale beautifully, and you can unlock
them in Illustrator tm and change them around (colors, etc) if you
need to. It also comes in smaller version if 600k just sounds like
more than you need :) It has some photographs and
textures/backgrounds/etc as well.

http://www.novadevcorp.com/main/winproducts.html

Best,
Meg