Re: Rare Book School

  I am taking John Bidwell's class on the history of paper at Rare Book
School in Charlottesville,VA the first week of June. Is anyone else on
the list going to be in attendance that week?  I am arriving Sunday
afternoon, June 3rd, staying on the Lawn. Perhaps it would be fun to get
together for coffee before the kick-off dinner Sunday night.  If you are
interested, please let me know, off list, at
 africa@law.harvard.edu

 Dorothy Africa