Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 22 May 2001 to 23 May 2001 (#2001-137)

> Down with clip art - Hire an artist.  Keep illustration alive!
> Alice Simpson

Unfortunately, I don't have an unlimited budget to hire an artist
whenever the mood strikes.  Good for you if you do. I hired an artist to
design our logo, but for many projects, hiring an artist would be
excessive for the scope of the project anyway. Most of the time, I use my
own meager art skills.

Thanks to all who have provided helpful information. We're planning to
purchase Hemera PhotoObjects based on so many enthusiastic endorsements.
We're still deciding on a clip art collection.

--
Kara Sjoblom