Library Bindery for Sale. Philadelphia Area

Dear Bookbinder,

I'm in the process of liquidating my library bindery.  I have some
equipment for sale.  Below is a list.  If you are interested in any of this
please email or call me at 215-441-4588.

Bob Cahill
<bobcahill2001@yahoo.com>

List of Items for Sale

Bindery Equipment

All large items are on heavy duty skids and ready to be moved without a
rigger

John Robinson 45" Automatic Board Cutter, Model RRBS, Serial# 5695, 3 Belt
Drive by 2HP, Motot W/Globe Steel Framed Stand, Ser #8584

Polar 31" Paper Cutter, Model 80HY, Serial 4-58-147, with 31"x48" Infeed Table

Polar 55 Programmable Paper Cutter, Model 55 EM, Serial 5851009, with 21
1/2"x23" Steel Infeed Table, with Automatic Backgague

Challenge Automatic Paper Cutter, Style-H, Size 19.3", Serial # 5331, with
36" Table

Oversewing Machine Wood Scoring Machine, Size 18", Include 36"x16" 2 Tier
Table

Bracket Stripping Machine, Model RG017, Glue Stripping Lathe, Ser # 77,
with Table and Dusktop 1/3 HP Dust Collector

Hickok 26"X20" Hand Standing Presses (2), C.H. Sanborn 26"x20" Hand
Standing Press, with metal clad Boards (100)

Gluemaster 30" Hot Gluer, Model 128, 1 HP W/Steel Framed Stand

Mertz Hand Operated Turning In Machine, Model A, Serial # 206

15" Electric Book Wringer, Custom, Belt Driven

Potdevin 28" Hot Gluer, Model ZF-59, Serial # 120

Storage

Commercial Duty Open Shelving, assembled, 36" x 18" x 99"h, (60) $35

Commercial Duty Open Shelving, assembled, 36" x 24" x 99"h, (86) $35

Loose Shelves 3  x 3  (30) $4 per shelf Loose Shelves 1  x 4  (30) $3 per
shelf

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>