Inkjet Paper Query

I am going to print a 172-page book on an Epson 580. It's mostly text
with some photographs. I'd like to use a matte-finish coated both sides
white (or eggshell) paper, like the high-quality (not photo quality)
papers sold by Mead, Epson and Hewlett-Packard. It must be acid-free
archival quality.

Any ideas?

JULES SIEGEL Apdo 1764 Cancun Q. Roo 77501
http://www.cafecancun.com